Friday, November 30, 2012

River Run Antiques and Crafts

Going to give this blog thing a try.  Won't guarantee anything about it, whether I continue or how ugly it will be.  Just got up this morning and decided I was going to start a blog.  Wow, must have been something I ate last night.  We are having gorgeous weather in Missouri for it being the last day of November.  So today I am going to start working on a 40" table that I'm going to turn into a vintage looking clock.  Have made several and they seem to sell well, it's getting really hard to find the tables to use but a friend found me this one.  Here's the first one I did using mushroom, black soot, picket fence and some other colors of paint to give it a vintage look.  Some Tim Holtz alcohol ink and some more sanding gave it a rusted look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment